Coronavirus or Covid19 has been wrecking havoc across the world. Tomorrow India is getting tested for one day of isolation. Here are 15 things you can do in isolation.
Man is a social animal but as they say turn inside to reach the highest self. While it is difficult to do this in current age everyday, forced holidays, forced self isolation or work from home or workouts from home come like a boon. Inward journey is very difficult. As humans we have a tendency to fall for worldly pleasures and the world is too charming for us to avoid or ignore. Tomorrow is that ‘Janta Curfew’ day. Sailing through it won’t be easy but these are the few things/procrastinated activities since ages which I want to do tomorrow.
1. Start the day with a thundering workout. I start the regime today.2. Go to the terrace and watch the sun rise through the coconut trees. Surya namaskars if time permits. Plant my jasmine/malli to a big pot.Water the plant
3. Press fresh orange juice for my little one.
4. Pet caramel and let her enjoy the sun bask through the balcony. Play with her and get loved.
5. Clean that unorganized clutter of my house. Dust and now it is must. Dusting necessarily doesn’t mean the furniture but sitting and giving whiff to those memories good or bad.
6. Read that unread book or probably the last few pages which were left for day like such.
7. Let my daughter an outline and let her paint her heart out.
8. Get that one must know recipe to my husband. Else when should I hand down my recipe.
9. Turn the music on and listen to old songs. Gazab ka hai din socho zara..hum hai akele..tum bhi akele..majja aaraha hai..kasam se.
10. Sundays are for learning a new kolam and thus, setting time for one such beautiful kolam to give that kickstart to that Sunday.
11. Hand wash the clothes which have piled up for they want a gentle wash.
12. Line them up and take a audit check of what is necessary and what is not.
13. Do a similar check at the kitchen pantry and give a little twist to the arrangement of furniture. Summer is on!
14. Watch that special movie and nap off there and then.
15. Most importantly pray God for the entire humanity. Teach my daughter a shloka .
That is quiet a handful day. #coronavirus #covid19