15 Mar Correct Dosha Imbalance with infused warm water – InstaCuppa Post
Chennai is getting more humid day by day. We are half way through March this year but already feeling the heat. As the weather changes there are numerous changes which occur in the body, many may also give rise to viral infections. While there are many changes in the weather all the wise and old people usually advise all of us to consume warm water throughout the day.
In fact, in Chennai, many people have the regular habit of drinking warm water all through the day.
The point is that people here believe in the power of warm water. If you ask them why they order warm water even when they visit the hotel/restaurant, the answer would be, when we eat anything which is oily, the digestive tract is steered clear by the warm water. I find this very convincing. Here are some important points which we should take a look at while considering a habit of drinking water.
- Hot water aids weight loss
- It helps in digestion
- Prevents untimely aging
- Improves blood flow
- Helps reduce PMS pain
- Induces sleep
As per Ayurveda let me just walk you through balancing different types of Doshas, or your body constitution type using warm water
- Vata Balancing Balancing Warm Water:
- Boil the water for 10 mins which allows the impurities to be precipitated through and reduces already existing Kapha influence of water
- One can add fennel seeds and mint leaves to increase the cleansing effect. Storing it in a thermos flask and sipping it throughout the day is recommended to maximize the results
- Pitta Balancing Balancing Warm Water:
- Boiling the water for 10 mins and adding fennel seeds, rose buds and 2 cloves after transferring it to a thermos is the best way to reduce Pitta Dosha.
- Kapha Balancing Warm Water:
- Boil the desired amount of water for 5 mins. Once boiled, take off from the heat and add 3 Tulasi leaves. For more flavor, add freshly grated ginger, a quarter teaspoon of cumin and half a teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Pour this water into the thermos and you can sip your way to balancing the Kapha Dosha in your body.
Instacuppa brings you the Instacuppa fruit infuser bottle with thermos edition. You can prepare your balancing warm water by using the infuser which is a very good feature of InstaCuppa Double Walled Glass Green Tea / Detox Infuser Bottle.
Place the ginger, Tulasi, rose buds, fennel seeds, and cumin seeds as per your dosha in the infuser and pour hot water into the InstaCuppa Thermos to keep it warm throughout the day.
The article is written as part of the #SuperBloggerChallenge2018 by #Instacuppa conducted by HealthWealthBridge.com, FashionableFoodz.com and AllAboutTheWoman.comand should not be repurposed, republished or use otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2018 is not responsible for any infringement caused.