Weight Loss is about how do you manage your energy. Premade, home-made energy bites is the answer to managing your energy.
Breakfast is one of the most important food to start the day. Sometimes, it is not possible to get healthy breakfast. So, usually we resort to cereals and other sugar loaded food. Is eating cereals healthy? yes, it is! If and only if the cereals are home-made. Your body craves sugar in the morning for all the bodily functions that it has to endure for the day. Considering food is fuel philosophy, morning is the best time to have nutritious meal. Having breakfast in the morning aids weight loss kick starting the metabolism of the body.
Nutritious or Loaded with calories:
Native breakfast is the best option to go for if you are on maintenance calories. In India, native breakfast includes Poha, Upma, Idli, Dosa, Uttapam, Puri aloo etc. These recipes are ingrained in Indian culture but due to the Simple nature of carbs in these recipes, people have started loading them with veggies or some fiber. Apart from Indian breakfast , there are always a range of hyper local fruits available.
Here is a list of breakfast recipes which you can try for quick weightloss and easy to carry:
Two Ingredients Energy Bites:
- Combine Dates and Grated Coconut in mixer, add cardamom for flavor and your energy balls are ready.
Mixed Flour Balls
- Dry Roast Ragi or Little Millet Flour and any other millet flour, add country sugar to it when it is warm and roll balls out of it. These balls are super nutritious and healthy.
Mixed Nuts Balls
- Nuts and seeds are underrated for weight loss. In fact, all the nuts and seeds provide vitamins which we can not get from any other food source. Nuts, seeds and dates are the best combination to roll into balls or into a bar.
Oats, Seeds and Dates Balls
- Dry roast oats and pumpkin, sunflower and other seeds of your choice, mix with dates or any other nut butter and roll it into a ball. You get the goodness of all the ingredients with sweetness of dates which would satisfy your cravings.
- You can add Vanilla, Peanut Butter or Almond butter or cardamom or saffron for flavor. Rolling the balls into grated coconut would give it a tempting look.
So why wait, just go ahead and make a batch. Let me know whether you like it.
Here are our weight loss workouts for you to try at home