06 Feb 5 Tips for Post Party Clean-Up!
She loved to host get-togethers like no one else. Invites well before the day, a warm welcome to all, great supper, music and a heart to heart banter. A well spent evening and the guests had left.It was 11.30 p.m. She closed the door and looked into the living room only to see the wine glasses lying on the floor, the plates all over the table and the chocolate wrappers on the carpets and much more.She sighed! She started picking up the glasses one by one from over the floor and remembered each conversation she had with her friends
Cleaning the house is therapeutic. But not after a long tiring day of hosting a party.Even the most organized people feel stressed to do the dishes after all guests have left the place.Though you don’t want to offend the guests by asking them to clean their plates you can politely make a request to stack their stuff in a corner.
But if you are still afraid, to be honest then here is a quick guide to clean the house and make your house enviable
First and foremost important rule is to plug into the most favorite songs while carrying out the mundanity. Turn on that radio to know that the RJs are also working at the wee hours.
1. Decluttering the areas:- Place for everything, everything in its place (PEEP) is a thumb rule for a beautiful house. With less time to spruce up the house make sure you pick up the things lying around in the living room and in the dining areas. Bucket these into two huge tubs respectively.If you have used the disposable plates and cups, then pick those separately and bin those up.
2. Look for the spills and clean them right away:- You don’t want the valuable carpet to smell of the spillover soft drink by the kid-guest.Clean that particular part of the carpet immediately after the accident.
3. Doing the dishes:- We are in survival mode here! Just stack the dishes in the dishwasher, if you have any. If not, then you have to separate the stuff you would require immediately for the next day. Doing the dishes is not as important as removing the leftover food from the same.Neatly, gather up the garbage in the plastic bag and keep it out to prevent an accidental leak. Prioritize this deal and get yourself those brownie points.
4. Enliven those kitchen counters:- Wake up the next morning to a clean platform by giving it a quick mob. Clean the kitchen counters and if needed light up a scented candle.
5. Sparkling the bathrooms clean:- The last thing you want is to the wake up to the dirty toilets. Peep in that corner of the house.Clean the soiled areas, if any. Flush it amply.
You may also wish to take a rejuvenating bath and enter the dreamland.
Dusting, Vacuuming can be done on the next day. Cleanliness is next to Godliness but when there is less time at hand and a mess all over these simple tips would make cleaning just a “Cake-Walk”.