Fitness freak that adhere to the rule of sustainable workouts have increased chances of successful results. We all have workout plans. Workout freaks always wish to stick to the workout plans. But what stops us from achieving success? It is very important to understand “Why does one fail to workout daily, twice a week, or as planned by him/her?
If your workout is boring or too much for your body to withhold, chances are that your body will refuse to pick up the same activity again. Please note that while deciding on a sustainable workout routine it is equally important to understand your likes and dislikes. It is also seen that results are better when a person sticks to a physical activity which he likes. The results are even better when he trysts with the activity he loves.
Tips for Sustainable Workout Routine:
Few steps to understand what workout routine suits you the best are as follows:
- Understand yourself and your daily routine well and then take up and activity.
- For e.g.:- Alex has a sedentary job for 12 hours. It would be advisable for him to take up walking as a workout activity and add few anaerobic exercises to that.
- If your job is to keep on toes for most of the day, you may want some deep breathing exercises, some fun Zumba or some more of stretches.
- Turn on your favorite music channels or TV serials while you are doing some treadmill or repetitive exercises. Workout is indeed a mind game.
- What interest you the most? Are you a walk person or you love the endorphins when you are at HIIT?
- Start gradually. Don’t fire up the very first day, even if you feel like. That one set can be saved for the next day.
- Re-evaluate your workout routine frequently.
Remember, don’t always side by motivation. Sometimes you will be motivated and at other times you may not. Befriend discipline. It helps in the long run. Have a sustainable workout ahead!
Quick Workouts Available:
Here are some of the workouts which you can try at home: