Weight loss Breakfast Recipes can be tricky, especially during these lockdown days when we do not move out and do not feel comfortable all day inside home. But that is the order of the day so stay home and stay safe. Weight loss can be daunting if you do not plan your meals ahead.
Breakfast is the right time to have food which boosts immunity. If you are working out first thing in the morning then it is better to workout with a pre-workout snack. Here are some ideas for weight loss breakfast recipes:
- Peanut Butter Toast:
- You can have a whole-wheat toast with peanut butter. For weight loss, it is better to check the quantity of peanut butter.
- Banana is an excellent source of potassium. It is very filling and easy to carry to the gym as well.
- Green Smoothies
- Green smoothies are the best way to get your protein and fiber along with appropriate carbs in one go.
- Mixed fruit bowl
- If you prefer to keep your food raw for breakfast this is the biggest option. You can top it up with blueberries that have good antioxidant properties and known to boost immunity.
- Oats Banana Porridge
- Best to start the day with loads of fiber with oats and potassium. You can also add some almonds and other dry fruits to make it richer.
- Native Breakfast
- Any native breakfast that you have been accustomed to is the best way to start the day. In India, we have idli, dosa, Pongal, upma, poha as native breakfast items. They are heavy at times but with the right portion, you can always make your breakfast more filling and nutritious.
- Yogurt and berries
- Yogurt and berries is a simple breakfast that can be put together in a very short time.
These simple weight loss breakfast recipes will surely make your day. These are easy and good for weight loss. If you want to know more about weightloss workouts check out here.