Toned upper body can be achieved using these 10 minute workout done consistently.
Toned upper body is a boon. But toning is not easy. People usually say that I just need to lose this belly and I would look all good. Let us first understand that it is next to impossible to spot reduce any part of the body. We need to work on overall body to get the weight loss and then we can work on toning the muscles. A muscle tone can be seen in 3-5 weeks if you are working out 5 days a week.
Muffin top is a part of upper body just above your waistline. For some people who have a heavier upper body, the weight tends to get put on the upper body. Weight gain is a result of surplus calories ate during 6-8 weeks interval continuously. Here are some of the simplest workouts for getting rid of the muffin top. These workouts along with some cardio should get the muscle tone for your upper body especially the love handles and muffin tops.
- It is a very simple workout. You can lift leg and bend side ways. Do it for 15 times and call it a set. You can do as many as 2-3 sets for this workout
- Lifting your butt with feet and hands on ground is pelvic dip. Do it for 15 times and call it a set. You can do as many as 2-3 reps for this workout.
- Come in all four position and stretch your legs while being on your elbows. Hold this position for 10 seconds to start with and slowly increase it to a minute for better results.
- Push ups is a complete workout. The best part about push ups is that there are variations for each level of fitness enthusiast.
- If you have shoulder injuries, you can try wall push ups to start with.
- Wall Push ups are easy and can be done by everyone. Tone your hands with wall push ups.
- You can do 20 repetitions 3 times with rest of 30 seconds in between.
This 10 minutes routine everyday for 4-5 weeks will bring a lot of change in your upper body. After this routine, just go for a simple arm stretch and leg stretch. Relax yourself and you are good to go.
All Images – www.burst.shopify.com