23 Apr Anxiety Calming Tips For Lockdown
Anxiety and depression is taking a toll on everyone’s life. If someone asks you, “How are you? How is lockdown treating you? “ Well we all have one answer to this question. We definitely bring a smile to our faces and say “We are fine”. Either pretending to be fine or being really fine we are all trying to keep the spirits high especially during the lockdown.
A smile can spread a lot of positivity and so we bring to you some DIY practices which can make you relaxed, comfortable and happy.. Don’t forget to keep moving throughout the day. Workouts, Yoga, meditation and self talk are considered to be the best anxiety busters.
- Open up the windows:- Let the light and the new air come in. This can create a huge difference to your entire day. Stay illuminated and breathe lively air.
- Indoor plants:- Money plant, snake plant, aloe vera, palm -acacia trees spruce up the internal environment of the house like nothing else. Gardening can be therapeutic too.
- Essential oil diffusers : These oils when used in the house have medicinal and healing properties. Rosemary, Lavender, Eucalyptus oil can settle your mind.
- Burning incense sticks/ Sage:- This was a household. Burning sage can move the air from the static places, corners and unseen areas too. It is a great energizer. Burning incense sticks can also calm your anxious selves
- Lighting up candles, warm lights: Small candles, incensed candles, LED candles can soothe the air leaving behind a great cheerful feel.
- Salt Lamps:- If you have one, then it is right time to lamp them. It offers a relaxed feel especially during those night hours.
These are some ways that can help you calm your mind, soul, and body. Reading a book, listening to music, and eating good food are some others. Praying God is the best way to align yourself to the higher calmer self.
Here are some other tips for lockdown