21 Apr Easy Dinner Recipes For Weight loss
Dinner is extremely tricky at times when it comes to weight loss. Most people complain that they can keep themselves away from junk food but when it is dinner time, they can seldom keep the promise of having healthy food. It is so natural to have such feelings. Here are Easy Dinner Recipes for Weight loss which you can bank on. Just prepare your meal plan ahead and you are good to go. Having a plan in place helps in the following way.
Benefits of Meal Planning for Effective Weight Loss
- You are sure about your meals
- Meal plans avoid the uncertainty around food
- In the times of lock-down, it is easy to estimate the supplies
- You can be consistent with workout because your meals are planned and assured
How to plan meals?
- Meals should be planned around your activities.
- It is necessary to understand the timings of your workout and your other chores to plan meals effectively.
- It is better to have your meals freshly prepared so while planning you will have to take that time out.
- If you are preparing meals on the weekend, you will have to make sure that the food pattern is interesting and you do not get bored along the way through the week.
- If possible count macros that are required for your activity every day. If you are working out regularly plan your pre and post-workout meals.
- Divide your meals into 6 portions.
- Breakfast ( 1 hour after waking up)
- Mid Morning Snack (2-3 hours after BF)
- Lunch ( 2 hours after MM Snack)
- Mid Noon Snack ( 2 hours after lunch)
- Dinner ( 2 hours after Snack)
- Token Dinner ( If needed )
- Make sure your dinner is 2-3 hours before bed time.
Here we are first emphasizing on Easy Dinner Recipes because that is the most tricky part.
- The dinner should be done around 6.30 to 7.00 pm. Preferably should be having some complex carbs. Token dinner can be a nice soup or a cooked salad. If you already had enough food till dinner time, you can have soups here as well.
- Dinner options:
- Porridge ( Oats, broken wheat, semolina)
- Paneer ( Cottage Cheese ) bhurjee
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Multigrain dosa/pancake with chutney
- Multigrain tortila/ roti
- Corn and Carrot Salad
- Corn peas soup.
- Beetroot tomato soup
- Apple spinach soup
- Whole wheat upma
These are Easy Dinner Recipes which never fail. If you are achieving your goals with the existing plan, great but in case you have some issue with it, try the above pointers and let us know.
Here are some of our weight loss articles.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.